Your browser does not support JavaScript!
Off-Campus Housing Services
Logo: Western University Canada
Ontario Rental Law

Residential Tenancies Act

Residential Tenancies Act Website : Provincial legislation governing relations between landlords and tenants.

Note: This legislation will not apply if you share a bathroom and/or kitchen with the landlord (owner) or their immediate family.


Landlord and Tenant Board

Landlord and Tenant Board Website : Provincial body that resolves disputes between landlords and tenants through a board process.


Renting in London Booklet

This booklet is meant to provide you with a basis of information to enhance your selection of accommodation. It is not a legal reference nor does it answer all questions. As such, we have included helpful hints as well as a list of several agencies and departments that might aid in your hunt for a suitable accommodation.

View All Rental Listings
Place or Edit a Listing
News & Events
Connect with Off-Campus Housing